I am happy to announce that I will be hosting a Fabulous Fall Blogger Exchange. Signups begin today.
I have participated in two blogger exchanges (The Pink Swap by Monograms and Manicures and the Valentine's Day Swap by O. is Me) in the past and truly enjoyed the experience. I loved meeting other bloggers while also having a reason to shop. Plus, fall is my favorite season, so why not celebrate.
Fabulous Fall Exchange Guidelines:
- You must be a blogger from the United States. If you are a blogger outside the U.S. and want to participate, please let me know via email and I will try to match you with someone who is willing to ship abroad.
- Please purchase four or more fabulous fall items to swap with another blogger. Gift ideas: fall decorations, fall scented candles or soaps, bath and body products, nail polish, fall fashion accessories, etc.
- The total spending limit is $25 (pre-postage).
- Signups begin today and will go until Wednesday, September 26.
- On September 29, I will match you with a partner and email you the blogger's email address so you can connect for swapping purposes.
- Fabulous Fall Exchange packages must be sent by October 8.
- Come back on October 18 to share all the fabulous fall items you received as part of the exchange.
Please do not sign up if you are not 100% sure you can commit. I would hate for a blogger to be package-less. Also, feel free to share the Fabulous Fall Blogger Exchange information with others. The more, the merrier. Thank you!