I'm a Kentucky girl through and through. "Kentucky proud" is an understatement. Why do I have such Kentucky pride? Well, let's see...
- I've only lived in Kentucky - four Kentucky cities in 30 years to be exact.
- I'm a Kentucky Wildcat. My years at UK were some of the best of my life. What a feeling it is to be apart of such a nationally acclaimed school.
- I come from a family who built a business in the equine industry. Where else would you do that but in the state that earned the title as the "horse capital of the world."
- Kentucky is home to the most talented cheerleading squads in the country. This sport consumed my life for 20 years, and I take pride in the legacy Kentucky teams have built.
- I believe there is no better way to spend a spring or fall day than tailgating on the rolling hills at Keeneland.
- I love bourbon. I love touring bourbon distilleries.
- Every May, our state hosts "the most exciting two minutes in sports." We garner attention for fast horses, southern hospitality and big hats. What more could you ask?
There is no doubt that I'm proud of My Old Kentucky Home. That's why I was delighted when I stumbled upon a new company My Kentucky Tee on Instagram. My Kentucky Tee is a monthly subscription company that sends you a unique Kentucky-inspired tee each month. What a great concept! The "1792" shirt shown above is the first you'll receive as part of your subscription.
The best part? The subscription is only $15 a month and the t-shirts are made of a super soft fabric. The shirts are unisex, but will be a slim-fit on guys. They even offer youth sizes. There's no commitment when you register. You're able to cancel at any time.
Here's a sneak peak at the June tee, which will be perfect for the Fourth of July festivities. I'm looking forward to this one as my husband and I recently moved the city of Independence which makes this shirt even more fitting.
Imagine how cute this soft vintage-style tee will be with your favorite pair of white skinny jeans, sandals and big post earrings. It would even look great with a high-waisted, A-line skirt.
My Kentucky Tee is partnering with Simply Sarah Style to give away one of their signature logo tees. See the details below to enter, and best of luck!
This post was sponsored by My Kentucky Tee, but all opinions are my own.