As a child, back-to-school time was always exciting for me. I loved shopping for new school supplies (especially being the organization freak I am) and nothing beat picking out new clothes! Each year as the kids head back to the classroom, I can't help but get pumped about new office supplies.
So today, I thought I would share some of my go-tos when it comes to outfitting a desk...
- 17 Month Lilly Pulitzer Planner- I purchased the Lilly Pulitzer planner and fell in love with it because of the vibrant colors and the big kid sticker stash they provide with your book. (I don't think I'll ever outgrow a love for stickers.)
- Kate Spade Push Pins- My motto: When in doubt, put a bow on it! My best friend gave me this set of push pins for my birthday and they couldn't be more perfect for adding some pizazz to my work walls.
- "If I do say so myself" Kate Spade Notebook- I have the "Eat Cake for Breakfast" version, but am planning on adding this one to my collection too.
- File Box - We have four of these at home. They're high quality and look great when grouped together.
- Bowl for Extras - Think paper clips, binder clips, rubber bands, extra staples or even business cards. This tabletop delight will serve as a beautiful catch-all.
- Gold Pretties- Reaching for gold or another festive color when selecting everyday items such as paper clips will definitely add some spunk to your desktop decor.
- Acrylic Tape Dispenser- Toss your black sand-weighted tape dispenser to the Goodwill pile and go with a design that's more chic. I even recommend taking it a step farther and adding washi tape for fun.
- Le Pens- My go-to writing utensils!
- Kate Spade Stapler- Gorgeous and practical. What more can you ask for?
Affiliate links have been used when sharing my favorite products.