Sweet Mckenzie, a fellow Kentucky blogger, from Bluegrass Bred nominated me for the Leibester Award. The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules...
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. Plus, create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
- Choose people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember, no tag backs!
So without further ado... 11 Facts About Me and Questions via Bluegrass Bred.
11 Facts About Me
- I'm getting married on Friday, April 5, 2013!
- The Bachelorette/Bachelor/Bachelor Pad series is my favorite when it comes to reality TV.
- Lately, I have been watching Little House on the Prairie as I get ready for work each morning and am loving it!
- Habatchi grills are my favorite.
- I dislike the following: chocolate ice cream, milk and the feel of finger nail files.
- Like Mckenzie from Bluegrass Bred, I love, love, love Pinterest!
- I love planning pretty parties.
- My iPad is my favorite gadget.
- I would love to start an online boutique one day. It would be filled with all thing southern chic.
- I am Luke Bryan's biggest fan.
- I'm a pretty awesome bargain shopper.
Questions from Bluegrass Bred
What's your go-to makeup item that you cannot live without?
What's your favorite memory of the past year?
If you could bring back a former President (dead or alive) for another term, who would it be?
Ab Lincoln. I think he was a pretty cool guy.
Who is your celebrity crush?
What's your biggest pet peeve?
When people do not follow through (i.e. call you back, return your email, do what they say they are going to do)
If you could marry a professional athlete, chef or CEO, which would you choose?
Jef (with one f) from Emily's season of the Bachelorette. He is the CEO of a bottled water company. He makes my heart smile. Although, now he is marrying Emily (I love them as a couple though).
What's your biggest accomplishment?
What is your bedroom color scheme?
Sage green, gold and brown
What is your favorite television show?
Reality TV: the Bachelorette/Bachelor/Bachelor Pad series
Regular show: Hart of Dixie
What's your favorite sports team?
The Kentucky Wildcats
Enough about me... Now it's your turn.
- Aside from your current job, what is your dream career?
- What's your favorite summertime activity?
- You get to go on a shopping spree on someone else's dime. Where do you go first?
- Sweet or salty?
- Who would play you in the movie of your life?
- What is your go-to accessory?
- What is the TV show you don't miss each week?
- Where is your best place for a bargain?
- What do you think is currently the hottest color?
- Stripes or ruffles?
- Do you still write hand-written notes?