When I saw pictures of this birthday party, I knew I had to share them with you. A long time friend, Jodi, hosted this "lemonade stand" themed party for her little girl, Elle. It was too cute!
How precious is this homemade "About Elle" sign?
Jodi is a firm believer in clean eating and selected all refreshments based on this concept. Most of the grill-out items served were fresh from her father's garden. She also purchased organic and high fructose corn syrup-free snacks from Trader Joe's to share with the kids.
The best part of this party is the fact that Jodi made almost all decor items herself! Here's a quick resource list:
- Most signs, cupcake toppers, food labels and drink tags - DIY using Microsoft Word
- Wooden lemonade stand and stats sign - DIY project by Jodi's husband
- Decorative Elle letters - Hobby Lobby letters (modge podged with scrapbook paper)
- Organic snack assortment - Trader Joe's
- Birthday cake - Organic vanilla mix with homemade lemon icing
- Fruit crates - Borrowed from family members
- Striped drinking straws - Hobby Lobby and Etsy
- Pink dollies - Party City
- Party invitations - Etsy
- "Keep calm and drink lemonade" sign - Etsy
A special thanks to Jodi for allowing me to share her DIY party ideas!