An apple a day keeps the doctor away...am I right?
NKY and Cincinnati friends - I feel like I must tell you about these beautiful and absolutely delicious caramel apples. My high school friend Nicole received rave reviews when making them as a hobby and decided to offer them up to the locals.
I saw these and immediately thought they would be perfect for teacher or hostess gifts. With the holiday season upon us, I always have my eyes open for special treats that will serve as tokens of appreciation.
Love gourmet goodness too? Here's what you need to know:
- They're only $5 a pop.
- Buy 6 apples, get 1 free.
- You can customize your toppings. Pick from a variety of candy bar or cookie options. Plus, select white or milk chocolate for an extra layer of goodness.
- Apples are good for five days (as long as you don't cut into them and wait five days).
- Do not store them in the refrigerator.
- They come beautifully packaged.
- You can order through Locust Creek's Facebook page.
Now, who's ready to indulge or treat someone special?
I was gifted two apples to sample, but all opinions are my own.